Bungalow 5 sells to the wholesale trade. Your purchase of products from us constitutes an affirmation from you that you are a valid retail or design business making wholesale tax-exempt purchases for resale and that you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
Bungalow 5 has two different wholesale price points:
STOCKING DEALER PRICING
A stocking dealer is a retailer with a brick and mortar store-front operating with regular store hours.
To qualify for stocking dealer pricing, accounts must:
• Have a brick and mortar retail location which primarily sells furniture or home décor • Have a valid resale certificate
• Obtain approval from our local sales representative or submit a photograph of the store showing its name, and a listing of store hours
• Place a minimum opening order, spend a qualifying amount to maintain status for the following year.
Minimums and reorder requirements:
Starting on January 1, 2017, we will be simplifying qualifications for Stocking Dealer pricing and eliminating reorder minimums.
• If you have spent $3000 by December 31st, 2017 you automatically re-qualify as a stocking dealer for 2018. If you have not spent $3000 by December 31st, 2017 you will need to requalify by placing a new opening order of $2000.
• If you are not purchasing furniture, only accessories and other UPS-able items (including small furniture pieces), the annual requalifying amount is $800 with an opening order of $600.
NOTE: Opening orders must be shipped to a single address which is either a store or a warehouse. They may not be dropped shipped nor split shipped to multiple addresses.
Net Pricing applies to designers and businesses who do not meet the criteria for stocking dealer pricing, or anyone who does not wish to commit to minimum orders and reorders.
To qualify for Net pricing, accounts must:
• Have a valid resale certificate for a design or related enterprise.
PLACING YOUR ORDER
Orders may be submitted through your local sales representative, via email [email protected], fax (201-405-1888), or the website shopping cart. The website shopping cart is only available to clients whose information has been submitted and approved through online registration. Register Here
If you are sending your own order/PO, please be sure to include the following:
• Company Name (the entity which is being billed)
• List of products to be ordered with quantity
• Shipping method and Ship To Address
• Any side marks or other shipping or delivery specifications
• Information on where to send order confirmation
• Payment information/credit card number and Billing Address
Once we receive your order, you will receive a confirmation with the following information:
• Current availability of items you have ordered
• Quote for shipping to the address provided on PO
In-stock items are processed and shipped within 7-10 business days. Out-of-stock items are placed on backorder, and usually ship within 14 weeks; however, actual lead times for out-of-stock items can vary depending on a variety of factors. We provide estimated ship times for out-of-stock items on the order confirmation.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE ORDER
In order to process your order, please be sure your purchase order states shipping and payment information. Otherwise, we will send you a shipping agreement and/or credit card authorization form to complete. Orders cannot ship until all information has been provided.
Once we receive your completed form, we will release your order for shipping. And when the carrier has picked up your item for delivery, we will email you tracking information.
SHIPPING RATES NATIONWIDE (48 STATES)
To receive a white glove quote or track a shipment, email [email protected]
COMMERCIAL LOCATION DELIVERY
• Items are delivered in a box on a pallet.
• 16% of total invoice ($95 min)
RESIDENTIAL CURBSIDE DELIVERY
• Items are delivered in a box on a pallet. The pallet is dropped off on the curb.
• 20% of total invoice + $135 residential fee ($255 min)
RESIDENTIAL SMALL PACKAGE GROUND
• 20% of total invoice ($25 min)
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY
• Items are delivered inside, unwrapped, set-up in location, and packaging is removed.
• Unless otherwise noted, all white glove quotes will pertain to no higher than the first floor without the availability of an elevator and include 30 minutes of assembly.
• Cost must be quoted and is based on destination and level of service requested.
• White Glove orders cannot be partial shipped. Orders only ship when complete.
• If a COI for the building is needed, please supply a sample form.
• On site pickup at our warehouses in Saddle Brook, NJ and Lexington, NC is available by appointment only.
• Appointments must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance.
• Payment must be processed and cleared prior to making a pickup appointment.
Advance notification by freight carrier, within a window of delivery, is included at no additional cost for freight shipment.
Bungalow 5 will ship via UPS when possible
Shipments requiring ferry service, access to gated communities, and other special services are assessed additional fees, as charged by the freight company.
There is a $25 surcharge for upholstered furniture orders.
If your business location does not have a loading dock, please be sure to note this to avoid possible injury to driver and delivery personnel.
STANDARD & EXPEDITED COMMERCIAL SHIPPING
Standard freight shipments to commercial locations takes 7-14 business days
from pickup date.
Expedited freight shipments to commercial locations takes 5-7 business days and is available for an extra 10% of invoice.
Bungalow 5 can ship container size orders to any destination overseas. However, it can only ship smaller orders to Canada. If you would like to arrange shipping to Canada, please provide your freight forwarder or customs broker information.
Smaller orders going to countries other than Canada, can be sent to your consolidator anywhere in the continental United States.
￼For domestic sales, we accept all major credit cards, checks, ACH payments and wires. For international orders, we only accept credit cards and wires. Orders paid for by credit card ship immediately while those paid for by check ship once the check has cleared. Wire transfers are subject to a $50 wire transfer fee.
Credit Cards will not be charged until the order is ready to ship. If you are currently approved for terms, no credit card information is needed unless your order exceeds your available credit. We do not accept 3rd party/customer’s credit cards.
Orders cannot be processed without payment information. Payment with shipping is due in full at the time of order. We only hold merchandise once credit card information or payment via check has cleared.
Terms may be requested by anyone who has placed 3 orders within a 6-month period and who maintains a good rating with Lyons Credit Services. Lyons rates businesses on a scale of 1-5, with 1 being the highest and 5 the lowest. Clients who are rated 1 or 2 are granted net 30 terms. Clients who are rated 3, must provide a valid credit card which will be charged only if payment has not been received within 30 days after invoice date. Clients rated 4 and below are required to pay their balance in full prior to shipping.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES
We understand that sometimes you may need to return or exchange merchandise, and we are happy to accommodate. However,
• Item(s) must be shipped back to us at the customer’s expense
• Item(s) must arrive in our warehouse in good condition AND in their original packaging. You may open and inspect an item; however, it must be re-packaged exactly the same way it was sent.
• A restocking fee of 30% of the merchandise value will be charged for all returns.
• Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
• Shipping fees are nonrefundable
If you wish to cancel an order, you must do so in writing via e-mail. You may send your cancellation notice to [email protected]. Once we receive your notice, we will confirm the cancellation. In the event that your order ships before you cancel it, you will be charged a restocking fee as well as all transportation costs, including the cost of shipping-out and return shipping.
Bungalow 5 has developed a very thorough level of quality control which includes inspections at every point of production, and packaging which is amongst the best in our industry. Nevertheless, problems occasionally do occur.
Upon receiving your shipment, please do the following:
￼• If you notice obvious box damage, note the damage on the delivery receipt the driver gives you to sign and notify driver of the damage
• Inspect the product noting any damage on the delivery receipt
• Contact the claim department via email at [email protected] within 5 days of receiving your shipment and provide us with photos of all damaged products and photos of any damaged boxing and packaging materials
• Keep all of the original packaging material
If shipment is refused for damage please state reason for refusal on delivery receipt and notify us at [email protected].
Bungalow 5 products are crafted using natural materials and heritage techniques. Products may have natural variations such as knots or graining, and may exhibit characteristic signs of an artist’s hand. We consider these the proud hallmarks of natural materials and of hand-craftsmanship which contribute to the uniqueness and beauty of our pieces.
Our items come from different countries, so colors may not match across different lines. For example, the shade of white in one collection may be creamier or brighter than in another collection. Additionally, as we continuously improve our designs and finishes, items from different production runs may vary slightly from each other.
To match a previously ordered piece, please review the product images on our website and confirm that dimensions and other specifications have not changed. You may also contact customer service to inquire whether more pieces from the same lot as previously ordered are available.